Monday, February 27, 2012

Thanks for sharing your insomnia, Mike

I SEEM TO BE BUMPING into Ohio Atty. Gen. Mike DeWine's bonding with McRick Santorum no matter where I turn. Here's his pitch that appeared on USA Today's editorial page today, and you have to wonder...
"To be elected president, you have to do more than tear down your opponents. You have to give the American reason to vote for you - a reason to hope - a reason to believe that under your leadership, America will be better. Rick Santorum has done that. Sadly, Governor Romney has not. For some time now, it has been clear to me that Rick Santorum should be the Republican nominee for president. To be frank, I've had some sleepless nights. I could not, in good conscience, be on record endorsing Governor Romney when I knew in my heart that Rick Santorum was the better candidate."
You really ought to be getting more sleep, Mike. People are beginning to talk.


No comments: